Home > FAQs > Student Email
- Click on App Launcher to select the application that you want to use: Outlook, Calendar, People or Tasks
- Message. Create a new message by selecting
- Search In the Search mail and people box, type what you want to search for. For example, type the name of a person you want to find messages from, or text that you want to search for to find a particular message.
- Navigation Pane or Folders list. The list includes the folders in your mailbox. It may include other folders, such as Favorites and Archive folders. Select Expand to show the Folders list, or select Collapse to hide it. In the Folders list, select Show to expand a list, or select Hide to collapse a list.
- Message Messages in the current folder are listed.
- Reading The conversation or message that you selected appears in the reading pane. You can respond to any message in the conversation by using Reply, Reply all, or Forward at the top of the message. The reading pane is where messages are displayed. You not only can read messages in the reading pane, but also can respond to them without opening a new window.
- To respond to a message, select Reply, Reply all, or Forward at the top of a message. A new message appears in the reading pane at the top of the message.
- To change the read status of a message, use Mark as read or Mark as unread.
- To view more options, select More … for an extended menu.
Help: you are able to search for any topic you need assistance with for Outlook Web App for Office 365 Help
- Send: To send the message, click on the ‘Send’ button. If you do not want to send, your message will automatically be saved in the Drafts folder.
- Attachments: To attach a file to your message, click on the “Attachments” button and the attachment window will come up. Follow the steps on the image below to attach a file. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to attach additional files.
When you log into your University email, on the top right corner, you will see the following icon for your settings. You may select ‘Options’ for access to your account, change password, automatic replies, rules, email signature are just some of your options.
My TLC Courses: You can send emails from your classroom. A copy of the emails you send from your classroom will be in your Trident University email in your Sent folder. However, you will not receive any emails in your classroom. You must log into your University email to access email responses.
Where do I find my University Email Login information?
You were sent an email from email@example.com with your ‘Trident University Student Homepage Information’ which has your login information and how to access to your account
If you have any problems gaining access to your account, contact SOS by creating an E-Ticket at Student Support or call SOS directly at (800)579-3197 (Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm PST).
You will not receive any emails in your classroom. You must log into your University email to access any email responses. You can send emails from your TLC classroom. A copy of the emails you send from your classroom will be in your Trident University email in your Sent folder.
Maximum Attachment Size: 0.5 mb = 500 kb (kilobyte)
Total eMail maximum message size: 0.6 mb = 600 kb (kilobyte
For your Information:
1024 bytes = 1 kb (Kilobyte = a unit of memory or data equal to 1,024 (210) bytes.)
1024 kb = 1mb (Megabyte)
1024 mb = 1 GB
If you want to know your file size, right click on the document and select Properties