Home > FAQs > Student Email
Email Password Reset
1. When you are logged into your University web-mail: Go to Settings icon , select ‘Options’, select ‘General‘, select ‘My Account’ then select ‘Change your Password‘, When finished select ‘Save‘
2. Call SOS: (800)579-3197 Mon-Fri 7am-5:30pm PDT or
3. Create Student E-Ticket: https://cnsss.trident.edu/public/it_support_eform.php
You can customize your University email by going to Settings icon and selecting the ‘Options’ Button.
The following page will be displayed:
You will find shortcut links to the following things:
– See email from all your accounts in one place
– Setup automated replies
– Connect to your e-mail on your mobile phone
– Connect Outlook to this account
– Forward your e-mail
– Change your password
– Import your contacts from an existing e-mail account
You also have the option to the following:
Organize E-Mail – this is where you will set-up rules on how mail will be handled
Groups – this is where you can create groups
Settings – Apply various settings to your University email account and create an e-mail signature
Phone – Display mobile phones associated with your account
Block or Allow – Establish junk e-mail settings
Bookmark the following URL to your favorites for easy use: https://www.outlook.com/my.trident.edu
The process to set your bookmark will vary depending on the browser you are using. Most browsers have a start icon somewhere on the top area of the webpage you are on. You can click on to add the page or bookmark the page you are on.
Bookmark your page.
Right click on the bookmark and depending on the browser you will select ‘Properties’, ‘Edit’ or “Edit Address’.
In the URL or Location field type in: https://www.outlook.com/my.trident.edu
Now select ‘SAVE’ or ‘Apply’